Thursday, February 10, 2011

God's Blessings

Yes, this is a pic of a potato...... But not just any potato!
this is a perfectly formed heart potato.

The other day, I went to the grocery store, knowing that I had half the amount of money that I usually
have to buy groceries.
I was really worried about this because I buy for 2 weeks at a time.
I had asked the Lord to provide for us because I did not know how we were going to have enough for this
two weeks.
I am married and we have 2 kids, and sometimes, my husband and my son have what I call a hungry jack appetite!

As I went to the produce section, I knew I needed potatoes, so as I looked I saw that they were on sale for under $2 a bag. I picked up 2 bags and I continued to shop.

I found some really good deals that day, so I was pretty happy with what I got and I felt better when I left the store.

I know that God will take care of us if we rely on him and I feel that tithing takes a big part in how God
blesses us.

Leviticus 27:30; Numbers 18:26; Deuteronomy 14:24; 2 Chronicles 31:5
1 Corinthians 16:1-2

I truly know that when I tithe, God blesses in so many ways... God has proved himself over and over again.


When I got home, I unloaded the groceries and I think it was a couple days after that I went to the potatoes and got them out of the bag, Only to discover this heart potato on the very top!!
I have never saw a potato this evenly shaped as This one is....

I immediately knew that this was God's way of telling me that he was there for me and he allowed me to
be blessed with my grocery bill!

Thank You, Lord!!
God shows his love toward us in so many ways!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment