Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lost Way

The other night, I had another dream.

I dreamed that I was on my way to my sisters house, where I had been many times before.
But this time was different!  I could not remember just how to get there.
I was so puzzled by this because I knew it so well.

I racked my brain, trying to figure out how to get there, but the harder I thought, the more blank my mind was.
I was puzzled!


The scene then switched. I was in a resteraunt, filled with people.  I was looking around at all of the people in there and asking certain ones of them if they knew the way to my sisters house.   But, no one knew how to get there.. 

I felt like I was out of my mind, because it was just blank!  I then saw certain people looking at me as if they were judging me.I felt so uncomfortable around all of those people, becuase I could see that  they were
 judging me in there hearts and minds, so I went back to the back of the restaraunt,where my only friend was.

I began asking my friend if she could remember how to get to my sisters house if I just drove in the direction that I thought it was in.. She said that she might be able to remember if she saw the roads that we had took before.

While sitting there with my friend, I was still glancing at all of the people. They were all eating. I was thinking to myself.... "boy, this food sure looks good!" but for some reason I was not eating. I was unable to eat.

Everyone was eating and they were listening to me.

I was still worried because I could not find my way. I kept trying to see the way in my mind, but could not see. I just could not understand why I had forgotten the way, when I had been there many times before.

It was then that I woke up.

Again, I felt like this dream meant something.

I then began to search in the scriptures for the answer.

I came to Isaiah 30:19-20            And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall NOT thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand and when ye turn to the left.

Isaiah 42: 16              And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things strait. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 43: 16-19            Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? 

I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Sometimes in life, we come across obstacles that sometimes hold us back from getting to the place that we need to be.
Maybe it comes from being offended by other people, by being judged wrongfully by other people.
Or whatever the case be, we need to forget and forgive those things and look to the new things in our lives.

God can lead us out of a situation that has caused us to worry or wander.
If we are in a situation, where we can't see......... and we become lost.....

We need to look to God for direction. He will guide us through and keep us safe from all of the things that maybe the enemy tries to blame us with or throw at us.
God led the Isrealites through a long journey, but he kept them safe from the enemy and he causes them to cross over to the other side unharmed.  He killed the enemy that tried to stop them from getting to thier destination. 

The enemy was a stumbling block and he removed all of the stumbling blocks out of thier way so they could move forward.
He led them, even when they could not see what was ahead. They were also worried and afraid, but God came through and led them out.

There are many things that can cause us to not understand situations that happen in our lives and sometimes this can cause us to lose our way.
It can cause us to be hurt and almost give up. We get hurt by things in this world and we cannot see!
But we must trust in God, whatever the situation is because he can lead us through. We must renew our minds and our hearts.

What if it is a person  who has hurt us? God can deal with them. We just need to pray for them and not judge them.
I have often seen people judge other people, when in turn, they do the same things themselves.

We all sin and ( a sin is a sin, no matter what kind of a sin it is..... Sin is all the same in God's eyes... because it is all sin.....) we all do things in our lives that are wrong, whether we see this or not..............but what we dont see is that maybe others can see it................and we don't........ Are we blinded?  In what way are we blinded? 
If it is hurt in our lives................and we are trying our best to live our lives for the Lord and obeying him............Then God will remove the stumbling blocks out of our way. 
God is our highway. He is the way, the truth and the light... Follow him and we will not go the wrong way. He will lead us even when we cannot see ahead. Just follow his commands and his voice................................. be quite, tune all of the junk out and  Listen to his voice. If we cannot see, we can listen to what direction he wants us to turn.
If we do this, we will get to the place where we are trying to go and the place where we need to be.

There are many lessons that I have gotten out of this.....
This is only one lesson so stay tuned and I will post the second part soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment