Monday, November 9, 2009

Loosing Change

I want to make my first post about what has inspired me to start a blog.
I have had many more dreams that I knew meant something and I would like to share my thoughts and dreams to others so that I may be an inspiration, also.


One night I had a dream............. I dreamed that I was walking behind a crowd of people.... As I was walking, These people were pitching pennies down on the ground.

One right after another........Pennies fell to the ground.

I could not understand how these people were just throwing all of these pennies away........I began to pick them up one by one.... and had a little plastic bag to put them in....
I said to myself............." I will pick these pennies up and I will take them and give them to Church.......

As I began picking these pennies up....

 Before I knew it my bag was getting full..............
 I held the little bag up and to my surprise; I said " Wow, there are more pennies here than I thought there were".
At the end of my dream, I could see my hands lowering to the ground,..........as I began scooping the pennies up into my hands.

I knew that this dream was from God.................I knew that it meant something...

I got up that morning with my husband,as he got ready to go hunting...

. After he left..... I laid back down, because I was still sleepy...
 As I laid there...........God told me to get up and write my dream down so I would not forget it.....

I was lazy, so I laid there and did not want to get up...............God spoke again!!! So I knew I had to get up and obey Gods voice...........

I went to my desk and began to write it down...... When I was finished... I put the paper on top of my computer desk...............only to forget about it.

Later in the morning, after I awoke,      I turned my computer on..

I purposely logged on to see if I could get some free samples, sent through the mail.....But what I did not know was that the Lord had a purpose for me logging on to the computer at that time.....

 I went to a website and I was distracted by an article on there.... So I had clicked on this article..

 As I clicked on this one,, I began to see You Tube videos.... There was a video of a little girl who loved to paint.
She painted pictures of Jesus... and she said that Jesus helped her to paint... I was amazed by this little girl. I think it sparked my interest because I like to paint as well as my daughter, also.

There was a young boy who also sparked my interest.
He was 14 years old and he also painted. He said with the help from God, he created his paintings..

This young boy was being interviewed by a man. This man was asking him questions about his everyday life and his schedule... The man asked him what his favorite song was....... and the young boy replied, " I would have to say that it would be the song, " Loose Change" by Andrew Peterson." He said that this song was his favorite because it talked about all of the pennies that people had tossed out because to these people, they had no value.

At that time, My heart sank. I then remembered my dream!! I had forgotten!!
The young boy said " you know, the song can have different meanings for different people". He said that to some people these had no worth, but to some people, they saw the value in each one of these pennies.........................

It then Hit me like a big mack truck!!

I realized just what the meaning to my dream was!

I then thought of these pennies as people... I could see how people tend cast others out,.............................. like they are not worth anything..........................just because they think that they are not worth a dime! BUT!
If we would go and pick these pennies up,............................ and save them from being thrown away,.................................... then we would find out just how valuable that this one penny is!

When adding a penny to another penny, it increases in value.
There may be things that this one penny has..... to share with the other pennies that can bring even more pennies in and before we know it we have a bunch of pennies together and the value is worth more and more!!

Each and every penny has its own value!!

So after listening to this young boy,............................ It all hit me in the face.

 I then began to search for the words to this song that he mentioned...
 I was wanting to see a video of the song, so I searched......... Only to find the Lyrics to the song.... Which was even better, because this is what I wanted to hear.

I wrote the words down, and it has touched me, so much! Song is by Andrew Peterson. WORDS TO SONG ON MY NEXT BLOG,


No comments:

Post a Comment